Capture Live Sponsor Spotlight: Aon Photographer's Insurance
For over 20 years Aon have been a trusted leader protecting the insurance risks of photographers in Australia. Be it damage to your camera equipment, theft of your gear while travelling, a fire at your studio or someone tripping over your cables when filming, rest assured that we’ve developed a comprehensive, affordable and tailored insurance package that let you get on with the job, while we do the rest.
Blanket cover for your equipment if your total sum insured is under $20,000 – peace of mind that should any of your camera or related equipment be damaged or stolen, you’ll be covered with us.
Your underwater equipment will also be covered as long as it is appropriately housed in a protective case while in use.
Key Benefits of Aon’s Photographer Insurance
Blanket cover for your equipment if your total sum insured is under $20,000 – meaning that you can have peace of mind that if any of your camera or related equipment is damaged or stolen, you’ll be covered under with us.
- Worldwide cover for all your gear, so if you’re on a shoot overseas or travelling abroad, rest assured that all of your gear will be comprehensively covered.
- Emergency hire of equipment, should yours become damaged whilst on a job but still be required to fulfil your contractual obligations.
- Cover for a reshoot if your camera gear/studio equipment is damaged or stolen which leads to a loss of all data related to that shoot. With us, you and your client will be covered for your flight back to the original shoot location and any accommodation and venue hire costs for one day. *Conditions Apply
- Cover for your underwater equipment so long as it was appropriately housed in protective casing whilst in use.
- Special claims process with our insurers that ensure your claim is attended to at the earliest possibility, usually within 48-72 hours.
With feedback from our customers, we’ve also created a simple online quote and buy tool that allows you to generate no-obligation quotes and buy online the level of photographer cover that suits you best. We offer equipment only cover, equipment + public liability cover and total studio cover. Plus, once your cover is purchased, all your policy documents including Certificate of Currency will be emailed to you instantly meaning if you have a shoot the next day you’ll be covered.
To buy online, grab a quote or find out more info about our comprehensive and affordable photographers insurance solutions today, visit aon.com.au/photographers or call our dedicated team on 1800 806 584.