Photo Live Expo – Perth
Back for its 5th year is Perth largest photographic expo, presented by Camera Electronic: Photo Live Expo. The event has grown exponentially over the years with sessions for amateurs, emerging, and professional photographers. And each year, it features more exhibitors, speakers, and workshops, including with some of Australia’s best known and respected photographers.
Not only will attendees have the opportunity to see the latest innovations from the world’s leading brands as well as try the gear and quiz the experts, the event also features an impressive list of speakers across a wide variety of photographic genres and a number of practical workshop sessions to attend.
Date: Sunday 28 July 2019
Location: Novotel Langley Perth
- See the latest photography equipment from the world’s leading brands
- Try the equipment and learn from the experts
- Speaker schedule by leading photographers
- Participate in two-hour workshops
- Prizes, giveaways, and great deals available on the day
- Photo walks with your favourite supplier
- AIPP print critique session open to all
Photo Live Expo’s speaker sessions feature award-winning photographers who will share their wisdom and tricks of the trade in 30-minute talks, as well as help you learn how to capture the perfect shot in their specialised areas of photography. The MC of the speaker sessions will be Tony Hewitt, twice awarded AIPP Australian Photographer of the Year.
Tickets are $13 (pre-sale) or $22 (on the day, unless sold out prior).
- Action Photography – Mark Galer
- Baby Photography – Kelly Brown
- Documentary Photography – Megan Lewis
- Landscape Photography – Tony Hewitt
- Portrait Photography – Mark Strahan
- Sport Photography – Manuel Goria
- Travel Photography – Michael Haluwana
- Underwater Photography – Matty Smith
- Wedding Photography – Nikki Fox
- Wildlife Photography – Alex Cearns
Please follow this link for all the details on the sessions, including times and what will be covered.
Photo Live Expo workshops last two hours. Tickets are $75 (pre-sale) and $95 (on the day).
- Print Workshop – Adam Monk
- Lightroom – Nick Melidonis
- Pet Portrait Workshop – Alex Cearns
- Baby Posing – Kelly Brown
Follow this link for more information: www.photoliveexpo.com.au