Elinchrom's new affordable monolights: ELC 125 & ELC 500
Elinchrom has recently announced two new mid-range monolights to its range, the ELC 125 and ELC 500. The ELC 125 offers 131Ws of power, while the ELC 500 produces an outpiut of 522Ws. Meanwhile, minimum power from both is 7Ws.
The Elinchrom ELC 125 offers five f-stops, and weighs 2kg, with a flash duration of 1/7750sec. The ELC 500 weighs 2.5kg, with a seven f-stops range, and a flash duration of 1/9430sec.
Other features include customisable Favourite buttons, a cooling fan, auto power dumping, and a 120W-equivalent daylight 20W 92 CRI LED modeling lamp.
- TTL / HSS - Yes (w/Transmitter Pro)
- Flash Modes - Action On: Faster flash durations
- Action Off: Optimised colour temperature
- LED Modelling Lamp - Daylight 20W 92 CRI LED / equivalent to 120W
- Power increments, Manual / TTL mode - 0.1 F-stop / 0.3 F-stop
- Auto Power Dumping - Adjusts power settings automatically in real time
- Fan Cooled - Yes (Smart Pro-Active Cooling)
- Skyport (built-in) - 20 freq., 4 Groups, TTL and Manual
- Voltage - Multivoltage: AC 100-240V
- Umbrella Fitting - Centred Umbrella Fitting 7-8 mm
Elinchrom ELC 500
- Power Range - 7 - 522 Ws (7 F-stops)
- Color Stability over the power range - +/- 200 K
- Best flash duration t0.1 - 1/9430 s
- Recycling Time 230V - 0.06 - 1.1 s.
- Dimensions LxWxH (w/protective cap) - 28.0 x 16.7 x 26.3 cm
- Weight - 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs.
Elinchrom ELC 125
- Power Range - 7 - 131 Ws (5 F-stops)
- Color Stability over the power range - +/- 150 K
- Best Flash Duration t0.1 - 1/7750 s
- Recycling Time 230V - 0.06 - 0.45 s.
- Dimensions LxWxH (w/protective cap) - 23.0 x 16.7 x 26.30 cm
- Weight - 2.0 kg / 4.4 lbs.
Get more stories like this delivered
free to your inbox. Sign up here.